Our first Real Date. We'd already had sex a couple of times (a bit cart-before-the-horse, but...), so I couldn't understand why I was so nervous on my way to pick her up that night. I guess some psychic part of me knew that I was in for an evening I won't soon forget.
She buzzed me in, and I gazed up at her as she stood on the landing of her stairway. Fishnets. Wow...and they led under the hem of her dress where my fingers already begged to be. I made it to the top of the stairs and could barely look her in the eye, I was that nervous. A quick kiss "hello"; I wasn't sure if we were alone in the apartment. I couldn't breathe-- don't think I even told her how stunning she looked, from her perfectly-styled dark hair to the deep red of her lips, to the bright flash of her nails and the tantalizing cleavage that I ached to outline with my tongue. If we were to have a proper Date, we needed to get out of the house and on our way.
So out we went, thankfully to a busy restaurant with lots of noise surrounding us so that I couldn't be expected to make much clever conversation. I'm rarely clever when my cock is campaigning to be let out and into her, and tonight it was pounding insistently against my inseam. We made it through dinner, which I'm sure was tasty, and on to the next part of our Date.
Innocently, I'd wanted to treat her to something relaxing. She works hard, with few breaks, and a friend had suggested the local hot tub spa. I'd made the reservation with the idea that she'd be soothed and relaxed and feel well cared-for. I swear, I wasn't planning for sex, but the jumpy toes of my left foot as we drove to the spa gave lie to the impulses I had when I glanced over at her thighs. There they were, spread just a little on the seat next to mine, encased so beautifully in those fishnet stockings. Her skirt had inched up a bit, and it took all the restraint I could muster to keep from reaching over and into her. How I thought I was going to "behave" myself in that hot tub is now beyond me.
She asked me to undress her when we got to Room 4. Kiss, unzip her dress and pull it over her head. Kiss, reach around to unhook her bra. Oh... the garter belt. Beautiful. More kisses, and then I kneel to remove her shoes, reach up to release the stockings, my face right there. So close I could smell her, my mouth watering in its yearning for her taste. Slipping those fishnets down, folding them carefully before I reached up for her panties... and standing again for one more kiss before she turned her back and let me watch her walk up the steps and into the hot tub.
No comments:
Post a Comment